| SEARCH IT RIGHT Online Training – Complete training package with instructional audio and visual examples to make you feel as though you are being individually trained. Easy to follow and understand with examples given for each feature. Not just for CI professionals. It is for ANYONE who needs to do research and harness the power of the Internet.
Searchitright's training is now available via email. It can be viewed from any PC. Once the training is purchased via the Web, the training will be sent via email.
With Gathering Intelligence on the Web, you will learn:
- Robust search engines to use for research
- Strategies on different search engines to find on-point information
- What information is public or private and able to use
- Where to find background information on individuals or companies
- Best places to find news around the country
- Business research for company, industry, and financial information
- How to get company webcasts for financial information
- Web 2.0 portals for information research on blogs, podcasts, and RSS feeds
- Information analysis tools once information is found
- Explanation of the competitive intelligence process for those who are doing this type of research
Legal Research Google CLE & Online Training.
Find legal information quickly and easily through robust techniques
Locate legal information not found on LexisNexis or Westlaw
Gather behind the scenes information from discussion groups
Find the best ways and methods to get news information
Podcast/Audio Plawdcast Competitive Intelligence, Public Records, Medical Malpractice, etc.
Approved in CA, FL, NC & NALA. Pending approval: IL, NY, & WV
Gathering Intelligence Training CD. Same training as the online training but purchaser will have a training CD. This is available for US domestic only. No international purchases. International customers, please use the online option.
Please contact us if you would like to buy in bulk and use for your in-house training programs. We will provide Teleconferencing services to assist in your in-house training.